Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My handsanitizer collection

#bathandbodyworks, #handsanatizer, #love




My Hand-Sanitizer Collection!

Hi Friends!
Anyone who knows me knows that I love hand sanitizer. Not necessarily for the cleanliness but for the scents of them! In total I have a 36 different scents, the majority from Bath and Body Works.  Some would call it an obsession, I call it genuine love. :)






My Faves.
In every collection there must be a few favorites. The names of  my favorites are Angle Food, Candy Cane Bliss, Just Another Diamond Day, Twisted Peppermint, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Cute and Bubbly, Yummy Mummy Marshmallow.  
                                      
 I hope you enjoyed this review! Please comment and subscribe!

~Emmie <3

click on the link below to follow me on bloglovin
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11739033/?claim=sgzct84x785">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment